|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton+ Wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month According to the order|
|Service:||OEM ODM||Wire Diameter:||Customize|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Surface Treatment:||Custom|
|Shipping:||By Sea/air/express||Packing:||Carton+ Wood Box|
|Style:||Coil, Coil||Application:||Automatic Equipment, Telecommunication,electric Tools Etc|
0.8mm Conical Compression Spring,
IATF16949 Conical Compression Spring,
IATF16949 cone compression spring
Tower Shaped Stainless Steel Helical Spring Conical Compression Springs
Spring diameter and pitch are unchanged cylindrical helical spring characteristic line is linear, and the characteristic line of the conical coil spring is nonlinear. When the process pressure of the conical coil spring, the coil spring near the large end of the larger value of c, a smaller value of c softer small end of the spring, the spring harder. Softer spring ring portion of the first work and tight, the first lap (starting from the number of big-endian) and immediately before the size of the force and deformation of the spring and later still proportional tight, and tight coil is not and then to work. Therefore, with the increase in the degree of deformation, the number of spring turns participating in the work will be less and less, and the spring index will develop toward a smaller direction, which will make the spring more harder. So the characteristic line of conical spiral bombardment is a line connecting a straight line and a curve. Conical coil springs can only be used as compression springs.
Features of Conical Springs
1. Precise adjustment performance. That is, the relationship between force and displacement is very sensitive;
2. Good softness, that is, the range of deformation is relatively wide;
3. Easy to manufacture;
5. High energy interest rates.
Stamping Parts product attributes
|Customizable||Can made by your drawings, sample and dimension|
|Surface Treatment||White zinc plating, Color zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plated, Cataphoresis, Become black, Powder coating, Apply oil ,paint or as customers' request|
|Material||Steel/Carbon steel/music wire/Stainless steel(SUS304,SUS316,17-7PH etc.) Allow steel(titanium etc.)/flat wire/square wire/MONEL K-500|
|Advantages||high quality, competitive price, first-class automatic production equipment, safe packaging and timely delivery.|
|Applications||Precision equipment, electronics, toys, door locks, mechanical equipment, various vehicles.|
|Packing||Plastic packaging inside, and then packed in cardboard or wooden boxes. Or customize the packaging according to your requirements.|
(1) Quick responses with full attention within 24 hours.
(2) Samples and production status updated promptly.
(3) Fast and safe delivery for samples and orders.
(4) OEM or ODM orders are welcomed.
(5) Best service before and after sales.
Application of Conical Springs
Aviation, automotive, motorbike, bicycle, automatic equipment, household appliance, medical device ,toy, telecommunication, computer, instrument and meter, furniture, electric tools, mold and other industries.
Types and characteristics of cylindrical spiral compression springs
1. Cylindrical helical compression spring with circular cross section: most of this spring is made of high carbon steel and stainless steel. Its characteristic is that the force value is linear, the structure is spiral, it is convenient to manufacture, and it is also the most widely used compression spring. .
2. Cylindrical helical compression spring with rectangular section: This kind of spring has the characteristics of occupying a small space and can absorb more energy, and the force value is also linear, but it is difficult to manufacture and requires special tooling.
3. Flat section cylindrical spiral compression spring: This kind of spring is very close to the former, but because it is made of materials that are flattened by round wires, the service life will be much longer than the former.
4. Unequal pitch or variable pitch, variable stiffness, cylindrical spiral compression spring: When the spring is working, the force value characteristic is nonlinear, and the stiffness and natural frequency are not fixed. This feature is beneficial to eliminate mechanical resonance. Phenomenon, often used in mechanical equipment supporting high-speed variable loads.
The last type is a multi-strand helical compression spring: this spring steel wire is not an ordinary round wire steel wire, but a steel wire formed by twisting several thin steel wires together. The characteristic is when the load reaches a certain amount when the compression spring is working. The line will find the turning point. It has greater strength than ordinary round wire springs, and has obvious shock absorption effect. It is mostly used in engines.
Spring surface treatment method
The spring surface can generally be treated, such as blackening (blue), phosphating, electroplating, spraying, zinc chromium film Dacromet, etc. Dacromet protective layer has excellent corrosion resistance, which is 7-10 times that of traditional electroplating layer, and there is no hydrogen embrittlement of electroplating process. And strong adhesion, especially suitable for surface protection of elastic materials.
The surface of Dacromet treated products is silvery white. The main characteristics and use of surface treatment, corrosion resistance, oxidation treatment, black, blue, commonly used spring protection is generally maintained in the air for 3 months, electroplating is used for higher protection in general air medium protection for 3 months to 2 years, phosphorus The anti-embroidery ability of chemical treatment is higher than that of oxidation treatment. It can withstand high temperature of 400℃. Generally used for the protection of important parts, or as the pre-treatment of other protective layers. Non-metallic protective layer, paint, spray paint, electrophoretic paint, etc. have strong anti-corrosion ability. It has a wide surface, especially electrophoretic paint. It is currently used in the pretreatment of automobile surfaces. Special anti-rust oil protection is often used in refrigerator compressor springs without hydrogen embrittlement. The process is simple, environmentally friendly and pollution-free.
Q: Are you a factory?
A: We are a 32-year-old factory, we pick up OEM/ODM orders.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of price, please call us or let us know in your email address so that we can respond to your inquiry first.
Q: How to customize (OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have product drawings or samples, please send them to us and we can customize them according to your requirements. We will also provide our professional advice on products to maximize design performance..
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 5~15 days, depending on the quantity you need. If time is urgent, you can arrange it.
How to choose a spring manufacturer? We can judge by inspecting the following 10 points of spring manufacturers:
1. Types of springs that can be produced.
Different types of springs require different production equipment. The more types that can be produced, the more complete the production equipment of the company.
2. Ask about the production accuracy of the spring.
The precision of producing springs represents the production technology capability of the spring factory. The higher the production precision, the more attention the spring factory pays to the quality of the products.
3. Whether there is a research and development team.
The R&D team is indispensable for an enterprise. The R&D team of the spring factory can make this enterprise develop in the direction of new processes and new technologies. ~Innovative ability
4. Whether the production equipment is imported.
Most of the domestic spring equipment is used to produce some non-important parts of the spring, the overall production accuracy is low, and there is a certain gap in product consistency. The higher the precision of the spring equipment, the higher the precision of the spring can be made.
5. Output of spring production.
The production output of springs represents the production capacity of this enterprise. The greater the production capacity, the stronger the supply capacity and the stronger the relative delivery guarantee.
6. Which manufacturers are the suppliers for?
As the saying goes, to marry a wife, you must choose the right person, and you also need to find a partner. For example, you are in the automotive industry, and Xinxiang Huispring Spring Co., Ltd. is a spring for the automotive industry. They directly supply the German Bosch company, so the product quality must be very guaranteed. This is very suitable for you. If you are making a ballpoint pen and you want an ordinary ballpoint pen spring, then this bright spring spring may not be suitable for you. You should choose an ordinary spring factory.
7. Whether there is a special testing department and whether the testing equipment is complete.
The inspection department is a necessary department of the spring enterprise. If no one supervises quality control, or quality control cannot use effective equipment for inspection, then no one would dare to use such products.
8. What is the defective rate of the spring produced? ,
The defective rate of springs of qualified spring manufacturers is generally between 5 and 12 parts per million. This data contains the data of nonconforming products detected by the manufacturer. The smaller the data, the stronger the accuracy and consistency of spring production.
9. Where are the raw materials of the springs purchased and whether they are inspected plate by plate.
The production process of the spring is very important, and the raw material of the spring is more important. For the same material, some material dealers sell it for 5 yuan, and some material dealers sell it for 10 yuan. Why is this? On the one hand, it is the consistency of the steel wire, such as some places where it is thick and some places, on the other hand, whether the composition of the spring material is evenly distributed and whether the content is qualified. The spring produced by unqualified spring raw materials is also unqualified, such as frequent breakage or deformation, and the spring load cannot be reached.
10. Whether it has the qualification certificate of the relevant industry.
For the spring industry, are some certificates very difficult to obtain, such as IATF16949 and GJB 9001C. These are very rare certificates. If this spring company has these qualifications, at least it proves to be very formal.
Finally, we still have to conduct on-site inspections and see how much the registered capital of this spring factory is, so as to avoid subsequent supply problems.