|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton+ Wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month According to the order|
|Service:||OEM ODM||Wire Diameter:||Customize|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Surface Treatment:||Custom|
|Shipping:||By Sea/air/express||Packing:||Carton+ Wood Box|
|Style:||Coil, Coil||Application:||Automatic Equipment, Telecommunication,electric Tools Etc|
0.4mm Conical Compression Spring,
OEM ODM Conical Compression Spring,
0.4mm electronics springs
OEM 0.4mm Wire Steel Conical Torsion Spring For Electronics Springs Stainless Steel Conical Springs
Spring diameter and pitch are unchanged cylindrical helical spring characteristic line is linear, and the characteristic line of the conical coil spring is nonlinear. When the process pressure of the conical coil spring, the coil spring near the large end of the larger value of c, a smaller value of c softer small end of the spring, the spring harder. Softer spring ring portion of the first work and tight, the first lap (starting from the number of big-endian) and immediately before the size of the force and deformation of the spring and later still proportional tight, and tight coil is not and then to work. Therefore, with the increase in the degree of deformation, the number of spring turns participating in the work will be less and less, and the spring index will develop toward a smaller direction, which will make the spring more harder. So the characteristic line of conical spiral bombardment is a line connecting a straight line and a curve. Conical coil springs can only be used as compression springs.
Features of Conical Springs
1. Precise adjustment performance. That is, the relationship between force and displacement is very sensitive;
2. Good softness, that is, the range of deformation is relatively wide;
3. Easy to manufacture;
5. High energy interest rates.
Stamping Parts product attributes
|Customizable||Can made by your drawings, sample and dimension|
|Surface Treatment||White zinc plating, Color zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plated, Cataphoresis, Become black, Powder coating, Apply oil ,paint or as customers' request|
|Material||Steel/Carbon steel/music wire/Stainless steel(SUS304,SUS316,17-7PH etc.) Allow steel(titanium etc.)/flat wire/square wire/MONEL K-500|
|Advantages||high quality, competitive price, first-class automatic production equipment, safe packaging and timely delivery.|
|Applications||Precision equipment, electronics, toys, door locks, mechanical equipment, various vehicles.|
|Packing||Plastic packaging inside, and then packed in cardboard or wooden boxes. Or customize the packaging according to your requirements.|
Application of Conical Springs
Aviation, automotive, motorbike, bicycle, automatic equipment, household appliance, medical device ,toy, telecommunication, computer, instrument and meter, furniture, electric tools, mold and other industries.
Types and characteristics of cylindrical spiral compression springs
1. Cylindrical helical compression spring with circular cross section: most of this spring is made of high carbon steel and stainless steel. Its characteristic is that the force value is linear, the structure is spiral, it is convenient to manufacture, and it is also the most widely used compression spring. .
2. Cylindrical helical compression spring with rectangular section: This kind of spring has the characteristics of occupying a small space and can absorb more energy, and the force value is also linear, but it is difficult to manufacture and requires special tooling.
3. Flat section cylindrical spiral compression spring: This kind of spring is very close to the former, but because it is made of materials that are flattened by round wires, the service life will be much longer than the former.
4. Unequal pitch or variable pitch, variable stiffness, cylindrical spiral compression spring: When the spring is working, the force value characteristic is nonlinear, and the stiffness and natural frequency are not fixed. This feature is beneficial to eliminate mechanical resonance. Phenomenon, often used in mechanical equipment supporting high-speed variable loads.
The last type is a multi-strand helical compression spring: this spring steel wire is not an ordinary round wire steel wire, but a steel wire formed by twisting several thin steel wires together. The characteristic is when the load reaches a certain amount when the compression spring is working. The line will find the turning point. It has greater strength than ordinary round wire springs, and has obvious shock absorption effect. It is mostly used in engines.
The choice of spring material should be determined according to factors such as the nature of the spring load, the stress state, the magnitude of the stress, the working temperature, the environmental medium, the service life, the requirements for conductive and magnetic conductivity, process performance, material source and price.
When determining the cross-sectional shape and size of materials, the series of sizes specified by national standards and ministerial standards should be selected first, and materials with non-standard series specifications should be avoided as far as possible.
Small and medium-sized springs, especially spiral tension springs, should be given priority to steel wires that have been strengthened, lead bath isothermal cold drawn steel wires and oil-quenched tempered steel wires, which have higher strength and good surface quality, and their fatigue performance is higher than that of ordinary quenching. Tempered steel wire, simple processing, good manufacturability and stable quality.
Carbon spring steel wire and piano steel wire produce large residual stress after cold drawing. After processing the spring, there is a large residual stress. After tempering, the size changes greatly, and it is difficult to control the dimensional accuracy. Oil-quenched and tempered steel wire is modulated and strengthened after the steel wire is drawn to the specified size. There is basically no residual stress. After the spring is formed, it is tempered at low temperature, the size change is small, and the heat resistance stability is better than cold drawn Strengthen the steel wire.
For large and medium-sized springs, cold-drawn or cold-drawn polished steel should be used for high load accuracy and stress. For springs with lower load accuracy and stress, hot rolled steel can be used.
Leaf springs generally use flat steels of 55Si2Mn, 60Si2MnA, 55SiMnVB, 55SiMnMoV, 60CrMn, 60CrMnB, etc.
Spring surface treatment of compression spring manufacturers
Does the spring need surface treatment? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the surface treatment of the spring?
Xinxiang Huispring Compression Spring Manufacturers will introduce to you the knowledge related to spring surface treatment today.
General spring manufacturers will do the following surface treatments on springs:
1. Apply anti-rust oil. Generally, it can pass the neutral salt spray test for 6 hours.
2. Blackening treatment, also called bluing treatment. Generally, it can pass the neutral salt spray test for 6 hours.
3. Zinc, nickel, cadmium, tin, and other coatings such as electroplating, electrophoresis, and dacromet. Generally, it can pass the neutral salt spray test for 6~300 hours.
4. Shot blasting and shot blasting. Increase spring surface hardness, clean surface impurities and increase spring service life.
5. Polishing. Clean up the impurities on the surface of the spring and increase the service life.
The above 5 types are the most commonly used surface treatment methods for spring manufacturers. But it is not that the more surface treatment of the spring, the better, nor is it that the surface treatment of the spring must be stronger than nothing.
We give a few examples respectively.
1. The blackening treatment will oxidize the surface of the spring and form an oxide film, but the surface structure of the spring has been destroyed.
2. For electroplating and other processes, pickling or the like will be done before proceeding. Pickling will destroy the structure of the spring surface.
3. Shot blasting and shot blasting increase the surface hardness of the spring, but increase the elasticity of the spring.
The above points will change the elasticity and performance of the spring. The springs made by the German compression spring manufacturers are almost free of surface treatment such as electroplating and blackening. In this way, only the anti-rust oil is used for processing, which retains the original performance of the spring, reduces the process, and relatively makes the parameters of the spring more accurate. When you need to use it in a corrosive environment, choose stainless steel and other materials. These are compression spring manufacturers that produce springs on the basis of performance first.
How to choose a spring manufacturer? We can judge by inspecting the following 10 points of spring manufacturers:
1. Types of springs that can be produced.
Different types of springs require different production equipment. The more types that can be produced, the more complete the production equipment of the company.
2. Ask about the production accuracy of the spring.
The precision of producing springs represents the production technology capability of the spring factory. The higher the production precision, the more attention the spring factory pays to the quality of the products.
3. Whether there is a research and development team.
The R&D team is indispensable for an enterprise. The R&D team of the spring factory can make this enterprise develop in the direction of new processes and new technologies. ~Innovative ability
4. Whether the production equipment is imported.
Most of the domestic spring equipment is used to produce some non-important parts of the spring, the overall production accuracy is low, and there is a certain gap in product consistency. The higher the precision of the spring equipment, the higher the precision of the spring can be made.
5. Output of spring production.
The production output of springs represents the production capacity of this enterprise. The greater the production capacity, the stronger the supply capacity and the stronger the relative delivery guarantee.
6. Which manufacturers are the suppliers for?
As the saying goes, to marry a wife, you must choose the right person, and you also need to find a partner. For example, you are in the automotive industry, and Xinxiang Huispring Spring Co., Ltd. is a spring for the automotive industry. They directly supply the German Bosch company, so the product quality must be very guaranteed. This is very suitable for you. If you are making a ballpoint pen and you want an ordinary ballpoint pen spring, then this bright spring spring may not be suitable for you. You should choose an ordinary spring factory.
7. Whether there is a special testing department and whether the testing equipment is complete.
The inspection department is a necessary department of the spring enterprise. If no one supervises quality control, or quality control cannot use effective equipment for inspection, then no one would dare to use such products.
8. What is the defective rate of the spring produced? ,
The defective rate of springs of qualified spring manufacturers is generally between 5 and 12 parts per million. This data contains the data of nonconforming products detected by the manufacturer. The smaller the data, the stronger the accuracy and consistency of spring production.
9. Where are the raw materials of the springs purchased and whether they are inspected plate by plate.
The production process of the spring is very important, and the raw material of the spring is more important. For the same material, some material dealers sell it for 5 yuan, and some material dealers sell it for 10 yuan. Why is this? On the one hand, it is the consistency of the steel wire, such as some places where it is thick and some places, on the other hand, whether the composition of the spring material is evenly distributed and whether the content is qualified. The spring produced by unqualified spring raw materials is also unqualified, such as frequent breakage or deformation, and the spring load cannot be reached.
10. Whether it has the qualification certificate of the relevant industry.
For the spring industry, are some certificates very difficult to obtain, such as IATF16949 and GJB 9001C. These are very rare certificates. If this spring company has these qualifications, at least it proves to be very formal.
Finally, we still have to conduct on-site inspections and see how much the registered capital of this spring factory is, so as to avoid subsequent supply problems.