|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton+ Wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month According to the order|
|Service:||OEM ODM||Wire Diameter:||0.07mm~20mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Surface Treatment:||Plating , Spraying|
|Shipping:||By Sea/air/express||Packing:||Carton+ Wood Box|
3mm coil extension springs,
SUS304 Coil Extension Springs,
SUS304 coil tension spring
OEM 0.3 - 3mm Linetype Special-shaped Stainless Steel Springs Coil Extension Springs
The difference between the special-shaped spring and the conventional spring is that the spring itself is irregular, with curved and a large number of complicated angle designs. Suitable for some special occasions.
Types of special-shaped springs special-shaped springs special-shaped compression springs special-shaped torsion springs special-shaped leaf springs special-shaped circlips
There are many types of special-shaped springs, which are introduced below:
(1) Reducing helical spring: It is used in some special occasions. The material of the reducing spring is generally circular cross-section material, and most of them bear compression load.
(2) Leaf spring: The material of this spring is the spring strip (or plate), which is processed by special molds on special equipment or general pressure processing machine tools. Leaf springs, wave springs, and light springs have thinner materials, while medium or large disc springs often have thicker materials. These springs are also widely used.
(3) When the installation space is limited, a spring with a rectangular cross-section material is often used. A spring made with a rectangular cross-section material can obtain a larger load under the same space and the same amount of deformation. Compared with a spring with a circular cross-section material, this type of spring has a larger cross-sectional area in the same space, so it absorbs more energy, as shown in the figure below. It can be used for heavy machinery, stamping dies or particularly rigid springs
Special-shaped Springs product attributes
|Customizable||Can made by your drawings, sample and dimension|
|Surface Treatment||White zinc plating, Color zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plated, Cataphoresis, Become black, Powder coating, Apply oil ,paint or as customers' request|
|Material||Steel/Carbon steel/music wire/Stainless steel(SUS304,SUS316,17-7PH etc.) Allow steel(titanium etc.)/flat wire/square wire/MONEL K-500|
|Advantages||high quality, competitive price, first-class automatic production equipment, safe packaging and timely delivery.|
|Applications||Precision equipment, electronics, toys, door locks, mechanical equipment, various vehicles.|
Application of Special-shaped Springs
Aviation, automotive, motorbike, bicycle, automatic equipment, household appliance, medical device ,toy, telecommunication, computer, instrument and meter, furniture, electric tools, mold and other industries.
Custom Special-shaped Springs
Special-shaped Springs forming machine
Due to the ever-changing variety and shape of springs, it is required that the spring machinery can meet the requirements of convenient adjustment and suitable for multiple varieties. The new profiled spring forming machine has been able to complete a series of complex actions from wire feeding to coil springs and bending, and finally can also perform hook and loop processing of the spring tail. It can not only make compression springs, but also can easily produce tension springs, torsion springs, double-headed torsion springs, double-layer springs, and various types of springs.
Spring force is too large
In the manufacture of springs, excessive spring force often occurs. Sometimes it is a design problem, sometimes a production process problem, and other cases are caused by the hardness of the raw material. The following will analyze them one by one.
1. The design of the spring leads to excessive spring force: Generally, when designing the spring, we design only an ideal state. Only in actual production will we find that the spring force is too large, usually due to (too small outer diameter, The wire diameter is too large and the pitch design is unreasonable).
2. The production process leads to excessive spring force: In the actual production of springs, there are various accuracy problems. We can only design an ideal state, the error of the raw material, the error of the inner and outer diameter of the spring, and the error of the pitch , Poor tempering temperature control will affect the elasticity of the final production of the product. We must appropriately modify the small parameters according to the actual situation and meet customer requirements to achieve the desired effect. Testing equipment is critical.
The hardness of the raw material leads to excessive spring force: the spring of the same specification, using two different batches of spring steel wire, the spring force must be different. In spring steel wire, the hardness generally has a relatively large hardness threshold range, which is related to the temperature of the furnace and cannot be fully controlled. Therefore, we must pre-check all parameters of each batch of spring wire rods, and finally according to the actual Adjust the production plan according to the situation, such as controlling the temperature and duration of the spring tempering to ensure that the elasticity of the final product is consistent with the requirements of the drawing.
Q: Are you a factory?
A: We are a 32-year-old factory, we pick up OEM/ODM orders.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of price, please call us or let us know in your email address so that we can respond to your inquiry first.
Q: How to customize (OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have product drawings or samples, please send them to us and we can customize them according to your requirements. We will also provide our professional advice on products to maximize design performance..
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 5~15 days, depending on the quantity you need. If time is urgent, you can arrange it.
How to choose a spring manufacturer? We can judge by inspecting the following 10 points of spring manufacturers:
1. Types of springs that can be produced.
Different types of springs require different production equipment. The more types that can be produced, the more complete the production equipment of the company.
2. Ask about the production accuracy of the spring.
The precision of producing springs represents the production technology capability of the spring factory. The higher the production precision, the more attention the spring factory pays to the quality of the products.
3. Whether there is a research and development team.
The R&D team is indispensable for an enterprise. The R&D team of the spring factory can make this enterprise develop in the direction of new processes and new technologies. ~Innovative ability
4. Whether the production equipment is imported.
Most of the domestic spring equipment is used to produce some non-important parts of the spring, the overall production accuracy is low, and there is a certain gap in product consistency. The higher the precision of the spring equipment, the higher the precision of the spring can be made.
5. Output of spring production.
The production output of springs represents the production capacity of this enterprise. The greater the production capacity, the stronger the supply capacity and the stronger the relative delivery guarantee.
6. Which manufacturers are the suppliers for?
As the saying goes, to marry a wife, you must choose the right person, and you also need to find a partner. For example, you are in the automotive industry, and Xinxiang Huispring Spring Co., Ltd. is a spring for the automotive industry. They directly supply the German Bosch company, so the product quality must be very guaranteed. This is very suitable for you. If you are making a ballpoint pen and you want an ordinary ballpoint pen spring, then this bright spring spring may not be suitable for you. You should choose an ordinary spring factory.
7. Whether there is a special testing department and whether the testing equipment is complete.
The inspection department is a necessary department of the spring enterprise. If no one supervises quality control, or quality control cannot use effective equipment for inspection, then no one would dare to use such products.
8. What is the defective rate of the spring produced? ,
The defective rate of springs of qualified spring manufacturers is generally between 5 and 12 parts per million. This data contains the data of nonconforming products detected by the manufacturer. The smaller the data, the stronger the accuracy and consistency of spring production.
9. Where are the raw materials of the springs purchased and whether they are inspected plate by plate.
The production process of the spring is very important, and the raw material of the spring is more important. For the same material, some material dealers sell it for 5 yuan, and some material dealers sell it for 10 yuan. Why is this? On the one hand, it is the consistency of the steel wire, such as some places where it is thick and some places, on the other hand, whether the composition of the spring material is evenly distributed and whether the content is qualified. The spring produced by unqualified spring raw materials is also unqualified, such as frequent breakage or deformation, and the spring load cannot be reached.
10. Whether it has the qualification certificate of the relevant industry.
For the spring industry, are some certificates very difficult to obtain, such as IATF16949 and GJB 9001C. These are very rare certificates. If this spring company has these qualifications, at least it proves to be very formal.
Finally, we still have to conduct on-site inspections and see how much the registered capital of this spring factory is, so as to avoid subsequent supply problems.