|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton+ Wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month According to the order|
|Wire Diameter:||Customize||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Surface Treatment:||Custom||Shipping:||By Sea/air/express|
|Packing:||Carton+ Wood Box||Usage:||Industrial|
5.0mm sheet metal stamping parts,
5.0mm precision stamping parts,
5.0mm metal stamping components
Metal Fabrication Deep Drawing Auto Parts Stamping Processes OEM Stamping Parts
Compared with castings and forgings, stamping parts are thin, uniform, light and strong. Stamping can produce ribs,
Ribbed, undulated or flanged workpieces to increase their rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the precision of the workpiece can reach micron level, and the repeatability is high, the specifications are consistent, and holes and bosses can be punched out. Cold stamped parts are generally no longer cut or require only a small amount of cutting. The precision and surface condition of hot stamping parts are lower than cold stamping parts, but they are still better than castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is small.
Punching is an efficient production method. Using a compound die, especially a multi-stage progressive die, multiple stamping processes can be completed on a single press (single-station or multi-station) to realize uncoiling, straightening from strip Fully automatic production from flat, punching to forming and finishing. High production efficiency, good labor conditions and low production costs, generally hundreds of pieces can be produced per minute. Compared with other methods of mechanical processing and plastic processing, stamping has many unique advantages in both technical and economic aspects.
point. The main performance is as follows.
(1) The stamping process has high production efficiency, convenient operation, and easy realization of mechanization and automation. This is because punching depends on the die and punching equipment to complete the process. The stroke times of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punch.
(2) Since the die guarantees the size and shape accuracy of the stamped part during stamping, and generally does not damage the surface quality of the stamped part, and the life of the die is generally long, the stamping quality is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has the same appearance Characteristics.
(3) Stamping can process parts with a wide range of sizes and complex shapes, such as small seconds for clocks, sidecars and cover parts for automobiles, plus the cold deformation hardening effect of materials during stamping, the strength of stamping and the The stiffness is high.
(4) Stamping generally does not generate chips and scraps, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment. Therefore, it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
Features of Stamping Parts
1. Precise adjustment performance. That is, the relationship between force and displacement is very sensitive;
2. Good softness, that is, the range of deformation is relatively wide;
3. Easy to manufacture;
5. High energy interest rates.
Stamping Parts product attributes
|Customizable||Can made by your drawings, sample and dimension|
|Surface Treatment||White zinc plating, Color zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plated, Cataphoresis, Become black, Powder coating, Apply oil ,paint or as customers' request|
|Material||Steel/Carbon steel/music wire/Stainless steel(SUS304,SUS316,17-7PH etc.) Allow steel(titanium etc.)/flat wire/square wire/MONEL K-500|
|Advantages||high quality, competitive price, first-class automatic production equipment, safe packaging and timely delivery.|
|Applications||Precision equipment, electronics, toys, door locks, mechanical equipment, various vehicles.|
|Packing||Plastic packaging inside, and then packed in cardboard or wooden boxes. Or customize the packaging according to your requirements.|
Application of Stamping Parts
Aviation, automotive, motorbike, bicycle, automatic equipment, household appliance, medical device ,toy, telecommunication, computer, instrument and meter, furniture, electric tools, mold and other industries.
Spring deburring is roughly divided into the following categories, and the advantages and disadvantages will be noted according to the actual situation.
1. Chemical deburring: efficient and practical, but it will damage the surface structure of the spring.
2. Shot blasting deburring: low efficiency, increasing the hardness of the spring surface, but not cleaning the inner ring or corner of the spring in place.
3. Manual deburring: It is manually operated on the grinder. This is inefficient, but the burr is removed thoroughly, and is only suitable for small batch production.
4. Vibration deburring: remove the burrs by putting the spring and the grinding plate together for high-frequency vibration. High efficiency, but burrs may not be removed completely.
Product packaging: generally a certain number of transparent plastic bags, and then by the carton packaging.Of course, if you have special requirements, we can also meet them.We have several regular partners: Bosch, Petra, Hitachi, dicks, dongfeng electric, etc.We have experience working with customers from all over the world, such as the United States, India and Australia.So you don't have to worry about transportation as long as your products are in our production range.
Q: Are you a factory?
A: We are a 32-year-old factory, we pick up OEM orders.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of price, please call us or let us know in your email address so that we can respond to your inquiry first.
Q: How to customize (OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have product drawings or samples, please send them to us and we can customize them according to your requirements. We will also provide our professional advice on products to maximize design performance..
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 5~15 days, depending on the quantity you need. If time is urgent, you can arrange it