|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton+ Wood box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month According to the order|
|Wire Diameter:||Customize||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Surface Treatment:||Custom||Shipping:||By Sea/air/express|
|Packing:||Carton+ Wood Box||Usage:||Industrial|
0.8mm Metal Stamping Parts,
0.8mm automotive stamping parts,
0.8mm stamped steel parts
China Supplier Laser Cutting Auto Stamping Parts Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Stamping Parts
Compared with castings and forgings, stamping parts are thin, uniform, light and strong. Stamping can produce ribs,
Ribbed, undulated or flanged workpieces to increase their rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the precision of the workpiece can reach micron level, and the repeatability is high, the specifications are consistent, and holes and bosses can be punched out. Cold stamped parts are generally no longer cut or require only a small amount of cutting. The precision and surface condition of hot stamping parts are lower than cold stamping parts, but they are still better than castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is small.
Punching is an efficient production method. Using a compound die, especially a multi-stage progressive die, multiple stamping processes can be completed on a single press (single-station or multi-station) to realize uncoiling, straightening from strip Fully automatic production from flat, punching to forming and finishing. High production efficiency, good labor conditions and low production costs, generally hundreds of pieces can be produced per minute. Compared with other methods of mechanical processing and plastic processing, stamping has many unique advantages in both technical and economic aspects.
point. The main performance is as follows.
(1) The stamping process has high production efficiency, convenient operation, and easy realization of mechanization and automation. This is because punching depends on the die and punching equipment to complete the process. The stroke times of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punch.
(2) Since the die guarantees the size and shape accuracy of the stamped part during stamping, and generally does not damage the surface quality of the stamped part, and the life of the die is generally long, the stamping quality is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has the same appearance Characteristics.
(3) Stamping can process parts with a wide range of sizes and complex shapes, such as small seconds for clocks, sidecars and cover parts for automobiles, plus the cold deformation hardening effect of materials during stamping, the strength of stamping and the The stiffness is high.
(4) Stamping generally does not generate chips and scraps, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment. Therefore, it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
Features of Stamping Parts
1. Precise adjustment performance. That is, the relationship between force and displacement is very sensitive;
2. Good softness, that is, the range of deformation is relatively wide;
3. Easy to manufacture;
5. High energy interest rates.
Stamping Parts product attributes
|Customizable||Can made by your drawings, sample and dimension|
|Surface Treatment||White zinc plating, Color zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plated, Cataphoresis, Become black, Powder coating, Apply oil ,paint or as customers' request|
|Material||Steel/Carbon steel/music wire/Stainless steel(SUS304,SUS316,17-7PH etc.) Allow steel(titanium etc.)/flat wire/square wire/MONEL K-500|
|Advantages||high quality, competitive price, first-class automatic production equipment, safe packaging and timely delivery.|
|Applications||Precision equipment, electronics, toys, door locks, mechanical equipment, various vehicles.|
|Packing||Plastic packaging inside, and then packed in cardboard or wooden boxes. Or customize the packaging according to your requirements.|
Application of Stamping Parts
Aviation, automotive, motorbike, bicycle, automatic equipment, household appliance, medical device ,toy, telecommunication, computer, instrument and meter, furniture, electric tools, mold and other industries.
When it comes to custom-made hardware springs, I have to talk about what hardware is. According to the interpretation of modern Chinese dictionaries, hardware refers to gold, silver, copper, iron and tin, and now refers to copper, iron or metal products.
Hardware springs refer to metal springs, collectively called spring steel (spring steel refers to the raw material that can be used as metal springs), not rubber or plastic.
Hardware springs are divided into two categories: carbon spring steel and alloy spring steel.
The carbon content of carbon steel hardware springs is generally 0.62%~0.9%. Of course, there are also materials with low carbon or higher carbon content. The carbon content determines the hardness and plasticity of the modified material.
For alloy steel springs, several alloying elements are added to the carbon steel springs to improve the mechanical properties, hardenability and other properties of the springs. The basic combinations of alloy steel are: silicon-manganese steel springs, silicon-chromium steel springs, chromium-manganese steel springs, chromium-vanadium steel springs, tungsten-chromium steel vanadium springs, and stainless steel springs.
The mechanical properties of custom-made hardware springs not only depend on the quality of the hardware spring raw materials, but also on the heat treatment process of the spring after the spring is formed in the hardware spring factory. The heat treatment process should be modified according to the actual materials used to give full play to the spring element composition. good effect.
Product packaging: generally a certain number of transparent plastic bags, and then by the carton packaging.Of course, if you have special requirements, we can also meet them.We have several regular partners: Bosch, Petra, Hitachi, dicks, dongfeng electric, etc.We have experience working with customers from all over the world, such as the United States, India and Australia.So you don't have to worry about transportation as long as your products are in our production range.
Q: Are you a factory?
A: We are a 32-year-old factory, we pick up OEM orders.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of price, please call us or let us know in your email address so that we can respond to your inquiry first.
Q: How to customize (OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have product drawings or samples, please send them to us and we can customize them according to your requirements. We will also provide our professional advice on products to maximize design performance..
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 5~15 days, depending on the quantity you need. If time is urgent, you can arrange it